Cardiomyopathy - a group of diseases, which primarily affected the muscle of the heart and are manifested dysfunction of the heart muscle. There are three types of cardiomyopathy:
They have different clinical manifestations, different weather, but they have common symptoms, allowing them to unite under a common name:
- reasons for them in most cases unknown
- no signs of inflammatory reaction in the body
- increased the size of the heart
- there is a tendency to form blood clots
- Heart failure caused by cardiomyopathy, treated with great difficulty.
With this material are reading...
My Great Web page