Methods of treatment of infertility
Methods of treatment of infertility can be divided into:
- to restore the natural fertility of the couple
- using the technique of artificial insemination.
Among the first attempts at treatment are:
- chronic inflammation in the pelvis
- surgical and nonsurgical restoration of tubal patency
- correction of endocrine disorders and impaired spermatogenesis.
The latter include:intrauterine insemination with sperm of her husband or donor
in vitro fertilization (IVF) followed by transfer of embryos into the mother's womb in its various versions.
With this material are reading...
My Great Web page